Installation of Deco Ark®
Composite Timber Decking System
- PREPARATION OF SUB-FLOORS
- Prior to the commencement of installation, the specialist contractor shall inspect the sub-floor over which the Deco Ark® to be laid.
- It shall be the responsibility of the main contractor to ensure that the sub-floor conforms to the requirements of the approved construction drawing, measured beneath a straight edge.
- INSTALLATION OF DECO ARK®
- Clean away any dirt and dust on the concrete stump/slab.
- Inspect all the materials to ensure dimension conformance.
- Install composite batten onto the concrete stump/slab with s/s screw and wall plug at ±350mm center to center across the short dimension of the area with the ends butted and joints staggered.
- Install Deco Ark® using s/s clip as per approved shop drawing, ±2mm gaps will be catered between slats. Repeat the step until the entire decking is completely fixed on the target area
- Lay appropriate protection to the installed decking.